Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable
Zero-Waste beechwood brush with a long handle and a solid head in the right angle with soft tampico bristles. designed to help you wash your plates efficiently and in style.
• Made with natural beech wood
• Vegan & Cruelty-Free (Leaping Bunny Certified)
• Powerful Cleaning
• Approved by Professional Cleaners
• 01 Dish Brush with handle (beechwood)
• Beech Wood Handle
• Tampico bristles
Your Dish Brush is made with unsealed beechwood (no added chemicals)
Due to the nature of this raw material and constant contact with water, you may see cracks on the wood and black spots.
• Compost your brush when no longer needed (backyard compostable)
Use & Tips:
• Pair your Dish Brush with Dish Soap and Soft Scrub Cleaner for best dish washing results.
1️. Apply Dish Soap on your brush
2️. Scrub the area gently with the brush using circular motion. Apply more pressure or use Soft Scrub on tough spots.
3️. Rinse and enjoy clean pots and pans!
For better results with less scrubbing, soak your plates with Everneat Enzyme Dish Soap
To maintain your brush, rinse after each use and let it air dry with the bristles facing down.
- Vegan Ingredients
- Zero Waste
- No Harmful Ingredients
- Recyclable Materials
- Made in the USA
- Option For Carbon Neutral Shipping
- Natural Ingredients
- Transparent with Ingredients
- Animal Cruelty Free
- Small Batch
- Compostable / Biodegradable Materials
- Plastic Free
- Offsets Some Emissions
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Connecticut, USA