Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable
Zero-Waste beechwood cup brush with a long handle and flexible head with coconut bristles. designed to help you wash your glassware and bottles efficiently and in style.
• Made with natural beech wood and coconut
• Vegan & Cruelty-Free (Leaping Bunny Certified)
• Powerful Cleaning
• Approved by Professional Cleaners
• 01 Cup Brush with handle (beechwood)
• Beech Wood Handle
• Coconut bristles
Your Dish Brush is made with unsealed beechwood (no added chemicals)
Due to the nature of this raw material and constant contact with water, you may see cracks on the wood and black spots. Bristles may fall with use and time.
• Remove the stainless steel wire from your brush and compost the wooden handle and coconut bristles when no longer needed (backyard compostable)
Use & Tips:
• Pair your Cup Brush with Dish Soap for best dish washing results.
1️. Apply Dish Soap on your brush
2️. Scrub the area gently with the brush using circular motion. Apply more pressure on tough spots.
3️. Rinse and enjoy clean glassware and bottles!
For better results with less scrubbing, soak your glassware with Everneat Enzyme Dish Soap
To maintain your brush, rinse after each use and let it air dry with the bristles facing down.
- Vegan Ingredients
- Zero Waste
- No Harmful Ingredients
- Recyclable Materials
- Made in the USA
- Option For Carbon Neutral Shipping
- Natural Ingredients
- Transparent with Ingredients
- Animal Cruelty Free
- Small Batch
- Compostable / Biodegradable Materials
- Plastic Free
- Offsets Some Emissions
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Connecticut, USA