Cork Massage Ball Set
Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable
Cork Massage Ball Set for acupressure and soothing self massage. Use two balls together as a peanut massager or separately for a more focused application.
Use on hands, feet, legs, shoulders,and anywhere in between. Massage before yoga to wake up the body. During practice to deepen. Or afterwards to release tension.
Using a cork ball is a (natural) way to stimulate acupoints along meridians, or energy channels, of our body. Acupressure is a Traditional Chinese Medicine technique to remove energy blocks and balance energy. Self-acupressure is a powerful way to mindfully connect with the body.
Made from 100% renewable cork. 100% recyclable & biodegradable. Carbon neutral + planet kind. 1 ball = 1 tree planted. Designed to support your body and our planet.
Acupressure is an oldie (but goodie!) technique to:
- relieve stress + tension
- reduce pain + stiffness
- relax muscles + joints
- soothe tight knots
- increase mobility + flexibility
- unblock energy
- improve circulation
- boost energy
- two 2.6" massage balls
- one cotton mesh drawstring bag
- 100% renewable cork
- natural, non-toxic, plastic-free
- cork is naturally antimicrobial
- lightweight and travel-friendly
- durable for a lifelong practice
- Cork is naturally antimicrobial, eliminating bacteria, germs and odors. For a deeper clean, simply spray with a natural mat cleanser and let dry.
End of life
- 100% biodegradable
We love our products and think you will too! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund or exchange within 14 days. No questions asked.
Our products are natural, sustainable, and plant-based. No junk, no toxins, no synthetics, no plastic. 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including the packaging. From the earth to the earth.
- Recycled Plastic Materials
- Compostable / Biodegradable Materials
- Plastic Free
- EOL Plan for Materials
- Option For Carbon Neutral Shipping
- Natural Ingredients
- Offsets Some Emissions
- Transparent with Ingredients
- Philanthropy Programs
- Carbon Neutral
- Zero Waste
- Climate Neutral Certified
- Zero Waste Certified
- New York, USA
- North Carolina, USA
- New York, USA